The Barrett boys (and their dad) have used Khan Academy to enrich all their learning. I recommend it strongly. Most people reading this post may not need this PPACA/Obamacare primer, but it is very good and bias free. Check it out and more important, please pass it along to someone who can benefit from a better understanding of the structure of this law that is currently creating such cultural consternations. Enjoy!
- IRS Identifies PPE as a Qualified Medical Expense
- The 6 Main Takeaways of the American Rescue Plan Act That Healthcare Consumers Should Know
- Information About the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Medicare Basics: 5 Things to Know about Medicare Part D – Prescription Drug Coverage (Part of a Series)
- With Covid Relief Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Are Now A Lot More Flexible