The Barrett boys (and their dad) have used Khan Academy to enrich all their learning. I recommend it strongly. Most people reading this post may not need this PPACA/Obamacare primer, but it is very good and bias free. Check it out and more important, please pass it along to someone who can benefit from a better understanding of the structure of this law that is currently creating such cultural consternations. Enjoy!
- With Covid Relief Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Are Now A Lot More Flexible
- 2021 Medicare Part B Monthly Premium and Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts
- HSA Contribution Limits for 2021
- Medicare Basics: 5 Things to Know about Medicare Part B (Second in a Series)
- How is Open Enrollment Different During a Pandemic?